«The Virtual Museum of Heritage of Princes of Ostroh» is a platform that:
• synthesizes information about artifacts related to the family of princes of Ostroh
• promote better cultural heritage of the family of princes of Ostroh
• creates a reliable measure of partnerships between the cultural institutions of Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania and Belarus
• сongressional content that is striking to form and cognize for change.
«The Virtual Museum of Heritage of Princes of Ostroh» is part of ukrainian cultural diplomacy abroad.
1. Ukrainian Cultural Foundation
2. State Historical and Cultural Reserve of Ostroh
3. The National University of Ostroh Academy
4. New cave media
5. Town image studio
6. State Historical and Cultural Reserve of Dubno
The Virtual Museum of Heritage of Princes of Ostroh is the first attempt to synthesize all available information about the heritage of the family of Princes of Ostroh in the form of an online platform for the study and promotion of history.
The first project, which included a web resource and filled in materials about the last principality in Ostroh, was obtained for the Ukrainian Cultural Fund.
More than 20 authentic exhibits of XIV-XVII centuries were digitized with using of modern technologies, using the method of photogrammetry. From 400 to 1500 high-precision photos was done for creating 3D models .
Also 5 virtual reality videos were created that immerse viewers in the atmosphere of the city and tell about the history and activities of Ostroh.
Establishing cooperation between different institutions, countries and regions for promoting a common heritage and create international cultural networks is one of the key activities of the project team.